Here are some important questions to ask yourself about the quality of your life:
- Do you find yourself dissatisfied with your life?
- Are you seeking tools for self improvement?
- Are you reading lots of self-help books?
- Do your feelings of anxiety, depression and/or numbness keep you from doing what you would like to in life?
- Have you ever behaved in ways you later regret?
- Are your current relationships not working? Maybe you’ve never really found the right one?
- Were you abused and/or neglected as a child and find that you are haunted by memories or old feelings?
- Do you feel fearful? Do you often stop yourself from “going for it” or fully participating in life?
- Do you find yourself turning to substances (alcohol, drugs, food) or experiences (media, shopping, gambling) to numb yourself or just get from day to day?
- Do you give your power to others and/or allow others to take advantage of you?
- Do you often fear rejection or feel that others have mistreated you?
- Do you often feel that “something must be wrong with me” and/or “I can’t trust others”?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you would benefit from a Quest Institute Healing Retreat.
Call us now and speak with one of our staff about how Quest Institute can help you reclaim your life.